Super-Earth ( Super-Earth )
Astronomers have discovered the super-meaning that revolves around the Sun’s closest single star .
- Super Earth is called a planet located outside the solar system whose mass is more than the Earth but much less than the mass of larger planets like Jupiter and Saturn.
- The mass of this super meaning is almost three times the mass of our Earth.
- According to London’s Queen Mary researchers from the University, the rocky planet that Barnard’s Star B ( Barnard’s Star B ) has been named a Super meaning that the entire orbiting 233 days of their host stars.
- Conclusions published in a journal named Nature show that this planet is stationary on its distance from its star which is called Snow Line .
- The surface temperature of this planet is estimated to be around -170 degrees Celsius.
- Alpha Centauri or after Century triple system (Alpha Centauri triple system) it is located at a distance of one star nearest the Sun about six light-years.
- The nearest star of the Sun is located only four light-years away from our Earth. Proxima B called (Proxima b) it Aksoplanet red dwarf Proxima Centauri is orbiting (Proxima Centauri).
- Researchers used the radial velocity method during observation that caused Bernard Star B to be discovered.
Arecibo Message ( Arecibo Message )
On November 16, 1974 researchers sent a radio message to connect with the Earth outside the outer world. On November 16, 2018, Google has remembered that day by completing 44 years of contact process.
- This message was sent from the Arecibo Laboratory located in Puerto Rico Island , due to which it was named as the Oscibo Message.
- A three minute interstellar radio message from this laboratory was sent out of the earth.
- It was a message composed of 1,679 binary numbers, which was sent to a group of stars, M-13, located 25,000 light-years away from Earth.
- The reason for choosing 1,679 numbers was that it is a cumulative number (the product of two prime numbers). That is why it can be arranged in rectangular form with 23 columns and 73 rows or 73 columns and 23 rows.
- This message was written by Frank Drake, a scientist, and he was helped by the famous American astronomer Carl Saigon to write the message.
- This message was in 7 parts-
- Numbers from 1 to 10
- Atomic number of hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus, these are the most closely formed DNAs.
- Sugar and base formula found in DNA nucleotides
- The picture of the number of nucleotides present in the DNA and the double helix structure of the DNA.
- The image of a person, the average size of a human being and the human population on earth.
- The Solar System.
- Picture of the Arecibo Radio Telescope Laboratory and the diameter of the antenna used to send the message.
Pushkar Camat Fair
It is organized in Pushkar town of Rajasthan.
- Pushkar’s camel festival was started with the aim of attracting local camels and cattle traders during the holy Kartik Purnima festival.
- Pushkar is a small town but there are many temples here. It is also believed that in the whole world, the only temple dedicated to Hindu God Brahma, who is considered to be the creator of Shrishti, is in Pushkar.
- The English word Toxic (Toxic) has been declared the Oxford Dictionary of Word of the Year 2018because this adjective has been used to express ethics, mood or prejudice in the year 2018. This word has left words like ‘ Gaslighting’ and ‘Techlash’ in the last list for the Word of the Year in 2018 .